There are so many tricep bench press exercises, knowing the right one for you will make all the difference.
Here’s how to do the Triceps Kickback on a bench:
- Place the left hand and the left knee on a bench.
- Take a dumbbell with your right hand.
- Place your palm to face your body.
- Place upper arm parallel to your body.
- Push the dumbbell backwards by extending your elbow.
- All the dumbbell to slowly return after a short pause.
- Main your upper arm throughout the workout.
Here’s exactly how to do two-arms triceps extension without bench:
- Stand up.
- Hold one dumbbell with your two hands
- Place your hands behind your head while holding the dumbbell.
- Point upper arms straight up.
- Raise or lift the dumbbell up.
- Do this by curling your elbows
- Then slowly lower it back after a while
- Maintain your upper arms and keep them still.
The bench has for ages been considered an integral aspect workout equipment when you’re looking to create a chiseled chest.